Protecting your privacy is a big deal
What is your personal information?
Why do we collect personal information?
We need to collect some personal details from you to provide you with our services and be part of our events . We also collect this personal information for the purposes of responding to your query, comment or feedback.
If you chose not to provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with an appropriate response.
What personal information do we collect?
The information we collect about you depends on whether you are a volunteer, football player , someone who needs our help such as filling application forms, translating, or a member of the community . It may include:
- Your name, and contact details.
- Websites you visit and online searches you do.
- Phone numbers that you receive calls and messages from to keep you updated.
How do we collect personal information?
Somali Qld may collect your personal information when you contact us with a query, comment or feedback by email, when you sign up and/or attend an event, or when you post on our social media pages or complete an action that we promote, from time to time.
We collect your personal information if you do any of the below:
- Provide information to us in application forms or service enquiry forms.
- Provide information to us when you visit our website.
- Subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from us.
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey.
- Visit our website, Facebook page and other pages that we own and manage.
- Be part of our events and football tournaments
How do we use your personal information
We may use your personal information to contact to you in the future and keep updated with all the latest information on our activities such as upcoming events and football tournaments
Personal personal information we DO NOT collect ?
We don’t collect the following information
- Date of birth
- Financial details or any other sensitive information about you.
Disclosing your personal information
We also use third party providers for services like payment processing, web hosting, web-based marketing, data storage, backup and analysis.
These parties may capture and store your personal information outside of Australia. These parties include (but are not limited to) , Facebook, Google, Mail Chimp and SurveyMonkey, and may not be subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth.), but they will have their own privacy policies.
Right to access information
You have a right to access any personal information we hold and may ask us to update or correct your personal information. If you have any questions or privacy-related complaints contact us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Review: 29 June 2022
Somali community Association of Queensland INC
Address: 44 skylark street Inala 4077